Affiliate Program Application
Affiliates, please Login Here to
check your Sales and Commision.
Not an Affiliate Yet?
Create an affiliate account and receive
Click here for more details about
our affiliate program
It's simple! Just create an affiliate account, and then add the affiliate link we provide you to your website, or email campaigns, and we will send you a commission check each month for all of the purchases made by the customers that you referred to us.
Relationship of Parties
You and ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow you to make appropriate Links from Your Site to ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC. ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will be solely responsible for processing every application placed by a customer following a Link from Your Site, for tracking the number and amount of sales generated by the Link from Your Site, and for providing information to you regarding sales statistics. Also, ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will be responsible for credit card authorizations, payment processing, cancellations, returns, and related customer service, it being understood that such activities shall be for our account.
Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- The accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all product-related materials)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
As an Affiliate, ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will make available to you a variety of graphic and textual links (each of these links sometimes being referred to herein as "Links" or, individually, as a "Link"), which, subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may display as often and in as many areas on your site as you desire. The Links will serve to identify your site as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your site to ours.
- Agreements Regarding Links: In utilizing the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC in order to establish and maintain such Links. You also agree that you will display in your site only those graphic or textual images (indicating a Link) that are provided by ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC, and you will substitute such images with any new images provided by ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement. All Affiliate Sites shall display such graphic and/or textual images prominently in relevant sections of their site. All Links may be modified and/or expanded from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement pursuant to the mutual agreement of the parties hereto. Each Link connecting users of your site to our site will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of our site.
- ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will refuse all applications or signup's from affiliates which we believe participate in spy ware, ad ware or parasite ware techniques for driving traffic. ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC reserves the right to research and investigate affiliates and their activities and, at our own discretion, determine whether or not these practices are in place. Affiliates found in violation of this policy will be immediately terminated from the program and will forfeit all commissions.
You will earn commissions (referral fees) based on revenues according to the commissions schedules to be established by ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC. The current commission schedule is:
- 15% of Revenues from sales of all Subscriptions
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will pay you commissions on a monthly basis. Approximately 15 days following the end of each calendar month, ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will send you a check for the referral fees commissions earned on sales of Products that were purchased and paid during that month. Commissions on Seminar Sales are paid 30 days after the seminar has been completed. If a Product that generated a referral fee is not paid in complete by the end customer or is purchased by the use of a fraudulent credit card, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the commission paid on sales.
Affiliates are not eligible to earn commissions on their purchases of any ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC products. Tax Reporting Requirement United States Affiliates (individual/resident/corporation/business) must provide ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC with a completed W-9 Federal Tax form before ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will issue a check to the Affiliate. ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC agree to issue a 1099 to Affiliates only if they reach the maximum payout allowed under Federal tax law. ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will provide you with the necessary form.
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC do not and will not tolerate the sending of unsolicited email messages and will prosecute all offenders to the fullest extent of the law. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you also agree to the following.
- e-mails promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC shall not contain or include a falsified sender domain name or falsified IP address;
- e-mails promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC advertisements shall not be routed or relayed through servers that the sender does not have explicit authorization to Foreclorsuresdaily.com, LLC;
- e-mails promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC advertisements shall not contain or include a false or misleading subject line that attempts to disguise or conceal the content of the e-mail;
- all e-mails shall contain or include valid and responsive contact information of the sender, list manager or list owner; This includes your physical address.
- no e-mails promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC shall be sent for the purpose of harvesting the e-mail addresses in order to send future unsolicited e-mails;
- all e-mails promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will be sent to individuals who have given you their ?Affirmative Consent? as defined in Sec. 3.1 of the
?CAN-SPAM Act of 2003? (viewable at GPOAccess.gov) which by its reference is incorporated into this document.
- every e-mail promoting ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC advertisements shall contain a functioning return electronic mail address or other Internet-based mechanism clearly displayed that a recipient may use to submit in a manner specified in the message a reply electronic mail message or
other form of Internet-based communication requesting not to receive future e-mail messages from you
- you shall process any and all opt-out requests within 5 business days, or less of the request.
- unless otherwise directed by ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC in writing, you shall not use ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC or it's represented advertisers names (including any abbreviation thereof) or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or other ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC identifying information in the originating or return e-mail address line, header or subject line of any e-mail transmission and that all e-mail transmissions shall contain language in the body and both the "from" line as well as the "re:" line that clearly announces that the offer embedded in the e-mail is being sent by you for the benefit of your users.
- you agree and affirm to comply with all the rules and regulations set forth in the ?CAN-SPAM Act of 2003? as well as all obligations and provisions herein.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOU?RE CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
Limitation of Liability
ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FORECLOSURESDAILY, LLC MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Tampa, Florida and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. ForeclosuresDaily.com, LLC failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not substitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
By submitting the affiliate sign-up form below, you acknowledge that you have read the above affiliate agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement:
Please fill out the name and address of the person in charge of the sponsoring website. This is the person to whom we will address all correspondence about your participation in the Affiliate Program.
: You must enter a password to protect your account and you must enter the admin contact email address so that we can contact you if required.